Is Adult Learning the route for you?
If you can answer yes to the questions below then our Adult Learning part time courses could be your next step!
- Are you 19 years or over?
- Are you looking for courses to support with employment opportunities or to enable you to continue with your professional development?
At Havant Sixth Form College we offer a selection of part time, classroom based and work based courses. Please refer to the Adult Course list and brochure for specific course information, details and dates.
Do I have to pay for the courses?
If you're an unemployed adult on benefits some of these courses are fully funded by the government and free of charge to you.
If you are aged between 19 and 23 years and do not have a full Level 2 or Level 3 qualification, these courses may also be fully funded and free to you.
Anyone who does not have a GCSE in Maths or English at grade A-C are fully funded to undertake a functional skills qualification free of charge.
If you are 24 years + and wish to take a Level 3 course or above, then there are loan options available.
How do I apply for a course?
It is easy to apply for a course, you can either:
- Complete the online application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us on 02392714040
- Complete a form at the back of our brochure and post it to:
Adult Learning Department
Havant Sixth Form College
- Pop into the main college and ask for the Adult Learning.